New 2017 Honda CR-V in Austin Texas
The CR-V is a versatile crossover utility vehicle that combines sleek and bold styling with exceptional functionality.
The 2017 Honda CR-V in Austin, Texas will come with a slew of standard features regardless of the trim level you choose. These range from intelligent multi-information displays placed on the re-designed center console to safety and seating features. The full list of standard equipment is as follows:
2017 CR-V LX
- 184-hp1, 2.4-liter i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine with direct injection
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Electric parking brake with automatic brake hold
- Eco Assist™ System
- Available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™
- Hill start assist
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Six airbags
- Multi-angle review camera2 with guidelines
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Fin-type roof-mounted antenna
- Remote entry system
- Roofline spoiler with integrated brake light
- Capless fuel filler
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Easy fold-down 60/40 split rear seat
- Bluetooth®3 HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- Pandora®4 compatibility
- USB Audio Interface5 (1.0-amp port in center console)
2017 CR-V EX (adds to or replaces LX features)
- 190-hp6, 1.5-liter turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection
- Remote engine start
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Multi-angle rearview camera2 with dynamic guidelines
- Honda Sensing™ suite of safety and driver-assistive features
- Auto-on/off headlights with auto high-beam
- Blind spot information system (BSI)7 with cross traffic monitor8
- Rear privacy glass
- Security system
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Fog lights
- Heated, body-colored power side mirrors, including integrated turn indicators
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system
- Smart entry with push button start
- Retractable cargo area cover
- Power windows with auto-up/down driver’s and front passenger’s windows
- Power door and tailgate locks with walk-away auto-lock feature
- Heated front seats
- Driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment, including 4-way power lumbar support
- 7-inch Display Audio with electrostatic touch-screen
- Apple CarPlay™10
- Android Auto™11
- SiriusXM® Radio12
- SMS text message function13
- USB Audio Interface5 (1.0-amp & 1.5-amp ports in center console)
- 2nd-row 2.5 amp USB charging ports (2)
2017 CR-V EX-L (adds to or replaces EX features)
- Power tailgate with programmable height
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Automatic-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink®14 remote system
- Driver’s seat with two-position memory
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment
- HD Radio™15
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™16 with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
2017 CR-V Touring (adds to or replaces EX-L features)
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Hands-free access power tailgate
- Roof rails
- LED headlights
- Dual chrome exhaust finishers
- 330-watt premium audio system with 9 speakers, including subwoofer
- Standard Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™16 with voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
 184 hp @6400 rpm (SAE net)
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Honda Motor Co., Ltd., is under license.
 Pandora, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. Compatible with select smartphones. See: www.pandora.com/everywhere/mobile. Not all devices compatible with USB connection. Your wireless carrier's rate plans apply.
 The USB Audio Interface is used for direct connection to and control of some current digital audio players and other USB devices that contain MP3, WMA or AAC music files. Some USB devices with security software and digital rights-protected files may not work. Please see your Honda dealer for details.
 190 hp @ 5600 rpm (SAE net).
 The system is not a substitute for your own visual assessment before changing lanes. BSI may not detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up, as the rearview camera and cross traffic monitor may not provide complete information about conditions at the rear of your vehicle. Monitor cannot detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
 Check the HondaLink® website for smartphone compatibility.
< Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
 Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
 SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2016 SiriusXM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
 Compatible with select phones with Bluetooth®. Your wireless carrier’s rate plans apply. State or local laws may limit use of texting feature. Only use texting feature when conditions allow you to do so safely.
 HomeLink® is a registered trademark of Gentex Corporation.
 HD RadioTM is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
 The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L models and standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska.) Please see your Honda dealer for details.
*For a complete listing of standard features, refer to the Honda Facts Book.